Face-book Comment Policy
We welcome you and your comments on the Facebook page for [DirtySouthVintage].
This site intends to inform and engage with the fans, friends, family members, and other businesses, entities, or interested persons of [DirtySouthVintage].
You are encouraged to submit comments, questions, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, [DirtySouthVintage] reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments we deem to be offensive, disparaging, Trolling or ill intent.
Further, [DirtySouthVintage] also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
- Are clearly off-topic or disruptive;
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or campaigns;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Violate any policies of [DirtySouthVintage].
- Contain prejudice statements that hurt or harm.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and official position of [DirtySouthVintage].
Please contact us if you feel a post violates these rules and we have overlooked it.